• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I move a domain from My Webspaces to a client subscription

PaulCutcliffe

New Pleskian
I started playing around with a website idea, just as a test, but have ended up continuing to build it so that now it's nearing completion. Trouble is, I set it up under My Webspaces when I was just playing around with it, but now I'd like the site to be part of a client subscription.

Is there any way I can change this without having to copy files & databases etc.?

Thanks.

Sure. I'm in front of a Plesk 10 installation right now, not 11, but it is the same as far as I remember:

Just click on the domain name and have a look at the top right-ish. You'll see Change Subscriber there somewhere. You can then move it to a different subscriber. Everything will be moved accross, just as though you had created the domain as a subscription for that subscriber.

If we're talking about subscription, as Faris Raouf said, just change subscriber.

If we're talking about domain that is added to some subscription, you'll have to do it manually.

Manual transfer

Can you describe the steps to do it manually?

Thanks

If we're talking about subscription, as Faris Raouf said, just change subscriber.

If we're talking about domain that is added to some subscription, you'll have to do it manually.

Back