• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I recalculate resources usage for domain?

thx, but after recalculating space usage is still wrong
plesk shows 1205 MB and shell shows 435 MB

this is bug?

This doesn't work for me. It appears to run, with some errors. When I log back into Plesk and look at that client account or the domain which it owns, the disk space usage has not changed. It is my understanding that Plesk only updates this information every 24 hours. Is this correct? If so, is there a manual way in which we can get this data, specifically disk space utilization, to update?

cygus, this article describes how to recalculate statistics including disk space usage
http://kb.odin.com/en/752

Thanks!

Hello,

Please go to Home>Settings>Server settings and check what is included in the disk space usage calculation. Try to exclude, for example, domain backup files, and recalculate statistics using

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --process-domains=example.com

Check whether data shown in Plesk has changed and whether it matches shell data now.

Thanks Denis!

Turns out it was the backups. Since they aren't in the user's homedir, we missed them in the calculations. Paralles should consider adding the locations of files like these in to the help documentation :)

Back