• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How can I remove the ugly "Maintenance mode" page generated by WPT?

Brownsugar

New Pleskian
I have multiple WordPress sites and each site has its own styles with custom maintenance page powered by Maintenance Switch.
However, since I upgraded my Plesk to Web Pro Edition, it installed WPT plugin automatically, and overrides all my maintenance pages by the annoying page with Plesk's ad on it.
Snipaste_20200428214653296.jpg

So, how to complete disable this feature and only use the original template with the WP plugin provided by each site?

you see above if you use the maintenance switch in the toolkit. If you disable the maintenence mode in the toolkit, you can use your plugin based maintenance mode pages.

you see above if you use the maintenance switch in the toolkit. If you disable the maintenence mode in the toolkit, you can use your plugin based maintenance mode pages.
Hi, thanks for replying, unfortunately even I switch the WPT maintenence mode to OFF, and enable the maintenence mode by WP plugin, it still showing the page from WPT.

which maintenance plugin do you use in Wordpress?

did you refresh the page / empty the cache before checking again?

Last edited:
which maintenance plugin do you use in Wordpress?

did you refresh the page / empty the cache before checking again?

Maintenance Switch, yes I did refreshed the page and I also tried to toggle Maintenance mode setting in WPT dashboard, no caching plugin is active.

You need to either delete the maintenance internal file created by WPT (you can view it's path in the "plugins" panel in WP admin, under "integrated", "embedded" or something similar), or stop using WPT to manage that website.
I might be wrong, but I think all sites managed through WPT have that same page. (all tho you can customize that one instead of relying on an external plugin, so you would be better off using just html+css+js in the customization tool provided by WPT on that page)

You need to either delete the maintenance internal file created by WPT (you can view it's path in the "plugins" panel in WP admin, under "integrated", "embedded" or something similar), or stop using WPT to manage that website.
I might be wrong, but I think all sites managed through WPT mygroundbizaccount have that same page. (all tho you can customize that one instead of relying on an external plugin, so you would be better off using just html+css+js in the customization tool provided by WPT on that page)
I switch the WPT maintenence mode to OFF, and enable the maintenence mode by WP plugin, it still showing the page from WPT.

Last edited:
Back