• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue issue with php pages

agaitan

Basic Pleskian
Hi im having a big issue:

1. my plesk is online but the pages in PHP wont work at all not even webmail.domain.com getting

504 Gateway Time-out nginx​

2. the html website works good

on log i just see this

'/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/filemng' 'radioref' 'exec' '/var/www/vhosts/radioreformaseoye.com/domains/presidente983.com/public_html' 'timeout' '300' '/opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php' '-d' 'safe_mode=off' '-d' 'display_errors=on' '-d' 'opcache.enable_cli=off' '-d' 'open_basedir=' '-d' 'error_reporting=0' '-d' 'max_execution_time=300' '-c' '/var/www/vhosts/system/presidente983.com/etc/php.ini' '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wpt-wp-cli.php' '--path=/var/www/vhosts/radioreformaseoye.com/domains/presidente983.com/public_html' '--no-color' 'plugin' 'update' 'js_composer' '--format=json' '--skip-plugins=gotmls,automatic-featured-images-from-videos,automatic-post-tagger,classic-editor,contact-form-7,wp-gdpr-compliance,disable-emails,disqus-comment-system,envato-market,facebook-comments-plugin,g1-socials,goodbarber,loco-translate,mashsharer,mailchimp-for-wp,media-ace,photomix,really-simple-ssl,wp-smushit,snax,timetable,under-construction-page,whats-your-reaction,wordpress-importer,wordpress-popular-posts,wordpress-starter,wp-optimize,wp-page-post-widget-clone,wp-subtitle,wordpress-seo,wordpress-seo-premium' failed with code 1.

this is the error im getting on vmware esxi

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-07-15 11-15-30.png
    Screenshot from 2023-07-15 11-15-30.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
I think you are presenting three different, independent errors here.
- VMWare segfault error message
- Nginx 504 gateway timeout
- File Manager error log entry
I'd suggest to open a separate thread for them and to include the operating system and Plesk version you are using. It would also be good to provide steps to reproduce. What has been done before? Did the system work before something specific has been changed? What was that change? Etc.

Yeah system was working good. Not sure if it's a hardware issue or simple the VM machine goes corrupted. Nothing changed really in the vm

Php websites working for 5 minutes after that the segfault shows and php websites stop working. But my Plesk panel still works and also emails without issues. But not roundcube as it uses PHP.

SO
AlmaLinux 8.8 (Sapphire Caracal)

Plesk Obsidian
Versión 18.0.53 Actualización 2, última actualización el 14/Julio/2023 15:36

The segfault is normally an indication for a hardware issue or lack of resources in the virtualization or its container.

What I did was changing ram memory both still happening, so it may be the nvme is corrupter? But always the segfault shows php like the error I show?

The segfault should not be there at all. This can have unpredictable consequences. I don't think it is possible to give suitable advice on other errors before the basis is solved.

The Nginx gateway timeout is probably a result of a non-answering PHP script, and that again can either be caused by the script itself (e.g. if the script is caught in an infinite loop or waits on input) or maybe the PHP-FPM service is not running in the first place so that the script cannot be executed.

the segfault could be memory ram ? i just created a new Vm inside my physical server and with a new nvme but still the same issue

Well, to resolve the first error, you can follow some steps, such as checking server load, checking disk space, increasing PHP timeout, or restarting all services.
Thanks

Back