• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How can I see the DKIM key on plesk interface if i don't use local dns server?

anebi

New Pleskian
Hi,

It is good that DKIM/DomainKey support is already supported from plesk, but there is something that I always find strange.

If I have local DNS server installed with plesk and activated for specific domain, then i can activate DKIM signing and after that I can easily find the DKIM key added automatically as DNS record. This is perfectly ok and working.

But very often local DNS server is not needed and is not installed, because some one uses external DNS provider like cloudflare or godaddy, etc. In this case if DKIM signing is enabled for this domain, I don't see any way to find what kind of record I have to add at external DNS server in order to complete DKIM signing functionality. It will be great if Plesk developers put a section into interface for each domain from where we can see DKIM public keys and DNS records that we need to add on external DNS servers.

I know I can ask server admin, etc and he/she can send me the key checking server files, but this is not good enough. I don't think it is so difficult to have those records displayed in panel.

If there is already a way, I will be happy to hear this :)

Regards,
Ali Nebi

Back