1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I see the size the domain's mail is using?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by neusagudo, Nov 24, 2006.

1. neusagudo

neusagudo Guest

Hi everybody,

When I see the domains, I can see the web-space they are using, or if I go to detailed report, I can see individual mailbox's space.

I have been selling out that the contracted space includes both web and mail space, but now I see that plesk doesn not control total mailspace for users and domains, and I cannot even see what disk space they are using!!!

That's quite a big problem, we are having disk space problems, and I have seen it is because of this....

We have a really affordable hosting, and giving away "free" disk space for email usage to our clients, is kind of a disaster....

Has anyone encountered this?? Does anyone how to block email's disk space in a per client basis? Is there any way to set that the mail's also restricted by the disk space on the client's limits??

It would be a big help if anyone has done something about this!!

Thanks!