1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How do a remove a Plesk Scheduled Backup?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Schnieds, May 2, 2006.

1. Schnieds

Schnieds Guest

Hey,

I went into my Windows 2003 server Plesk Backup application and created a SCheduled backup. Because it didn't give me any interaction letting me know that the scheduled backup was created, I went back into the Schedule menu and created it again.

So now I have two of the exact same backup running every night. How can I delete one of the backups? I can't figure out where I can view the scheduled backups so I can remove one.

Thanks!

2. pleuck

pleuck Guest

One way is to go into the control panel logged in as admin and delete the extra backup in scheduler. Should be called "Plesk backup" or something like that. Not sure what the second instance would be called.

3. Schnieds

Schnieds Guest

Thanks, that was it!