• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How do I add a godaddy SSL cert in Onyx 17?

electricd7

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a website which I migrated to my Plesk Onyx installation. They have an SSL cert issued by Godaddy. I applied for a rekey of this cert using the CSR process from inside of Plesk. The cert was rekeyed by Godaddy and issued. I downloaded the cert (chose IIS as format when downloading) and have attempted to complete the SSL process in Plesk. I added the site CRT but it is also asking for a CA certificate (*-ca.crt). The other file included from godaddy in the bundle was "gd-g2_iis_intermediates.p7b". I chose this file and submitted in plesk and get the error "Error: Unable to set the CA certificate: Invalid certificate format." It did go ahead and add the site cert but the "A" column is still inactive when viewing the cert from the plesk interface. Is there a guide somewhere that shows how to add a cert from GoDaddy as I have several of these to do. Thanks!

Nevermind...i missed that I could download the properly bundled G2 CA cert from Repository. I downloaded "GoDaddy Class 2 Certification Authority Root Certificate - G2" and used it as my CA option in Plesk and all is well.

Back