• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How do I change a default database server to allow incoming connections?

J

JMorjaria

Guest
I started using VPS package three months ago and have several live databases in the default server. I am now building a mobile app in .net and need to connect to the mysql database remotely.

I've clicked on server in the navigation bar in the left.
I've clicked on database servers
I've selected my default (and only) mysql server.
The information comes up, i.e. change password etc however there are no input boxes for me to change (local connection) to local and remote connection.

How do I use my current databases remotely?
 
Back
Top