• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I change a domain's client

W

warlocks89

I want to move a few domains from one client to another. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

thanks

Check off the domains [radio buttons @ left] you wish to move.

Click "Change Owner" and then select the owner you wish to change to. Then simply hit next etc.

Hope that helps,
Rob

???

I don't see any option for 'change owner' and there are no radio buttons, only checkboxes on the right hand side of the domain list.

Any other suggestions?

Re: ???

Originally posted by warlocks89
I don't see any option for 'change owner' and there are no radio buttons, only checkboxes on the right hand side of the domain list.

Any other suggestions?

I apologize.... you are correct there are no radio buttons only check boxes.

Make sure you have more than one client created and then you should see the change owner option. See image below.

change_owner.png

I don't have this option, is there a setting somewhere to enable this feature?

thanks for all your help and attention...

Originally posted by warlocks89
I don't have this option, is there a setting somewhere to enable this feature?

Have you created more than one client?

Wow.... that's weird.

I hate to sound demeaning but you are using 7.5 Reloaded correct?

I ask this because from memorey with 7.5 (Windows version) It was achieved via a command line.

Did you install Plesk yourself? If not I would ask whoever did if they have any idea as to why this feature is not visible.

Sorry I have not been of much help to you.

Regards,
Rob

P.S. I just went through the manual and nowhere does it even mention this feature. VERY strange!!

I am nto sure how to tell if it is "reloaded" or not. I know its v7.5.6. and was installed by the company that we host with...its a dedicated server we are leasing. they didn't know either.

thanks for your help tho

If this is a windows box, you have to do it on the command line like this:
You can move domain to another client using the following command:
Start--> Run --> cmd --> cd %plesk_bin% --> domain.exe -u
<domain_name> -clogin <new_existing_client_name>

Originally posted by jahsh420
If this is a windows box, you have to do it on the command line.......

I assume warlocks89 is running 7.5 Reloaded for Linux/UNIX due to the forum this is posted in (Plesk for Linux/UNIX > Plesk 7.5 Reloaded > Plesk 7.5 Reloaded Installation....)

Then he would do this:
#/usr/local/psa/bin/domain.sh -u <domain_name> -clogin <login>

Originally posted by ozmo
I assume warlocks89 is running 7.5 Reloaded for Linux/UNIX due to the forum this is posted in (Plesk for Linux/UNIX > Plesk 7.5 Reloaded > Plesk 7.5 Reloaded Installation....)
"I know its v7.5.6. " this is windows

Back