• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I configure subdomain Emails

P

platinumdon

I would like to know if there is even any support for subdomain emails with plesk. ie [email protected]. I have a client that needs a default email address for each subdomin so that the box redirects to a php script for that particular subdoman. The client uses a dynamic return path and for each subdomain so it needs a default to go to. On a domain level this can be accomplished but have seen not subdomain support for emails though plesk. If I can't get this resolved I will loose the client to a vendor that offers cpanel which has an easy way to set this kind of thing up.

Thanks in Advance for any advise
platinumdon

Actually, the only way to do so in Plesk is to create the subdomain as a full domain (when adding a new domain, don't cross the mark for "WWW" and put the whole subdomain in the domain name: sub.domain.tld).

I was affraid of that and I only have a limited number of domains with my license right now. Thaink you for the reply
platinumdon

Back