• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I create FTP accounts whom are not webusers

S

saariko

Is that possible even?

I use 8.6.0 and I want that one of my domains will have FTP access for it's users.

Furhter to that I would like http access to the uploaded files.

Couldn't figure out how to do it.

Thanks

Same problem here!

We wanted to switch from cPanel to Plesk (on Linux) and when we migrate the users, we cannot offer the same options the users had before.
I do not understand, why does the windows version of plesk have additional ftp accounts for a domain, but the linux version hasn't. Will it be implemented in the future releases?

Same thing with domain parking, in Plesk we cannot provide all the options from cPanel to the existing users...

We begin to regret that we switched to Plesk...

I saw that, but I need the users to be able to create/manage ftp accounts, and for me to be able to limit the number of accounts, just like in all normal control panels...

Well, the article was quite clear. No such functionality exists at the moment. It has been planned for future versions, according to the author... We'll have to wait and see...

Back