• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved How do I get Advanced Monitoring to show server time rather than local time?

Dave W

Regular Pleskian
Greetz

When I access Advanced Monitoring it shows graphical data relative to my local time, however when trying to compare to issues on logs I need it to show the server time on the graphs.

Dave_W

Hi Dave W,

If we speak about integration with 360 Monitoring, you are right, there is no possibility to adjust the timezone between server and local browser's time. I will create a feature request to keep info about this scenario.

Thank you!

Hi,

Since the thread was marked as Resolved, does that mean this has since been implemented? If so, where can I find the option to change the monitoring time zone?

I am located in Europe, the server support in US East. We are logged into Plesk on the same server. We look at the same graphs but talk about completely different things.

Thanks,
David

Back