• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I get rid of SiteBuilder?

K

KSoftware

I've deleted it from the application vault and done everything to deleted it from other places I find it yet it's still taking over. Before 2 updates ago (I don't recall the version) if a user didn't have an index page then a nice little Plesk message was presented and as soon as the instant the user placed an index file the Plesk message disappeared (as it should). Now when I set up domains and the user visits the page there is this big scary looking SiteBuilder form (that doesn't work, no matter what).

Eeek! How do I totally remove SiteBuilder and go back to the "old way"? It has *really* confused a lot of my migrating customers (and me!)!

Thanks guys!

When you deleted it, did you actually uninstall it from the server using:

rpm -e Sitebuilder

or

yum remove Sitebuilder

(Notice the capital S)

sitebuilder gone, but still in tree on left

Any idea how to remove this from the Plesk admin tree on left? When I login, its still there even though I did yum remove sitebuilder and it removed all.??

Thanks.

Any idea how to remove this from the Plesk admin tree on left? When I login, its still there even though I did yum remove sitebuilder and it removed all.??

Thanks.

I had the same problem, and solved it like this :
Go to Plesk Admin, and log to phpMyAdmin. Choose the database "psa".
Click on the table "SBConfig", and browse this table. Select all rows and delete them.
Return in Plesk admin and the SiteBuilder menu on the left should have disappear.

Mike

Back