• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I provide access for all clients/domains?

S

SHGreg

I have just read through the v4 SiteBuilder Plesk module, but there still seems no way of allowing all my clients access to the SiteBuilder. The instructions state I have to manually add each client and each domain to the SiteBuilder access list!

How can I enable ALL existing and newly created clients/domains on my Plesk servers access to SiteBuilder, without admin intervention?

I need the same thing!
Maybe a cronjob can be an idea...

Someone could help us?

Impossible

I want to know this 2, we are expecting to have thousands of clients, and it's impossible to create the users manually.

Plesk and SB have the following problems:
  1. Activation of the Reseller/customer manually, and the domain
  2. PHP safe mode on in Plesk, but SB need to get OFF
  3. Impossible to provision a plan automatically
    [/list=1]

1. Regarding safe_mode option for PHP:

Please refer to http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/4.0.0/doc/admin/en_US/html/index.htm:

* in Plesk for Linux/UNIX 8.x, go to Plesk interface (Sites Domains > domain name > Publish from site screen Setup), deselect the PHP safe_mode option and click OK.
* in older Plesk versions, set up an event handler '/usr/local/psa/bin/domain --update <new_domain_name> -php_safe_mode false' in Plesk.

Note: By setting up this event handler, you disable safe_mode by default for all newly created Plesk domains.

2. Regarding automatic assign action for newly created domains.

As I know such feature request already exists for developers, so I hope it will be released in future module versions.
In older versions of module it could be done by creating Event in Event Manager and with help of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sbm3/update_hosting.php utility which goes with psa-sbm3 package.

Hello Dmitry,
About this
1. Regarding safe_mode option for PHP:
* in Plesk for Linux/UNIX 8.x, go to Plesk interface (Sites Domains > domain name > Publish from site screen Setup), deselect the PHP safe_mode option and click OK.
we steel have to do it manual on Plesk 8.1 and above, we need to have some way to make it automatically.

The manually way it's good for micro enterprises, for the small business it's impossible.

What we have to do to activate an account:
1- Activate the reseller (our clients can manage multiple domains)
2- Apply the plan
3- Activate the user
4- Put safe_mode to off

Four tasks only for one domain account.

Thanks for your suggestions. ;)

Back