• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How do i report on validity period

inology

New Pleskian
Hi,

I want to produce a report of the domains i am managing listing them by Validity Period.

I need it to see when hosting is due for payment.

If someone could help with this it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

John

I am looking to do the same thing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Please does anyone have a solution for this problem. Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

John

Try dumping this into a command window:

"c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe" -uadmin -P8306 -p -Dpsa -e"select c.cname, c.pname, c.login, FROM_UNIXTIME(l.value) as Expiry from clients c, limits l where c.limits_id = l.id and l.limit_name = 'expiration' order by l.value;"

or even just

"c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe" -uadmin -P8306 -p -Dpsa -e"select c.pname, c.login, FROM_UNIXTIME(l.value) as Expiry from clients c, limits l where c.limits_id = l.id and l.limit_name = 'expiration' order by l.value;"

and entering in the plesk admin password when it asks.

This wont allow you to order the sites, but should generate a list for you of who's expiring and when.

-Sean.

To order by expiry date of Domains on plesk 7.6:

"c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe" -uadmin -P3306 -p -Dpsa -e"select d.name, FROM_UNIXTIME(l.value) as Expiry from domains d, limits l where d.limits_id = l.id and l.limit_name = 'expiration' order by l.value;"

Back