• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do i report on validity period

inology

New Pleskian
Hi,

I want to produce a report of the domains i am managing listing them by Validity Period.

I need it to see when hosting is due for payment.

If someone could help with this it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

John

I am looking to do the same thing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Please does anyone have a solution for this problem. Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

John

Try dumping this into a command window:

"c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe" -uadmin -P8306 -p -Dpsa -e"select c.cname, c.pname, c.login, FROM_UNIXTIME(l.value) as Expiry from clients c, limits l where c.limits_id = l.id and l.limit_name = 'expiration' order by l.value;"

or even just

"c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe" -uadmin -P8306 -p -Dpsa -e"select c.pname, c.login, FROM_UNIXTIME(l.value) as Expiry from clients c, limits l where c.limits_id = l.id and l.limit_name = 'expiration' order by l.value;"

and entering in the plesk admin password when it asks.

This wont allow you to order the sites, but should generate a list for you of who's expiring and when.

-Sean.

To order by expiry date of Domains on plesk 7.6:

"c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe" -uadmin -P3306 -p -Dpsa -e"select d.name, FROM_UNIXTIME(l.value) as Expiry from domains d, limits l where d.limits_id = l.id and l.limit_name = 'expiration' order by l.value;"

Back