• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I set up Client & Domain templates properly?

B

belyakov

Could someone make this clear for me what is a better way of organizing clients/domain records& templates?

For now I have different hosting plans designed for my users. Every user is a company that for now owns one domain name. But soon there probably will be some client that own more than one domains.

So now I need to make some templates for future faster adding client and domains. I made a default client template with everything unlimited. And a few hosting-plan-templates each having different limitations (quota/mailbox). So now I plan to add clients and just choose the hosting plan to set up. If a client wants to have more than one domain I just ad one. What about adding multiple domain names to one physical hosting?

Is this scheme any good or should I add an unlimited domains to a limited client and increase user quotas & limitations each time an additional hosting is ordered?

How have you organized this?

Back