• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I set up various mirror sites?

jayvin

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

Running a windows server with plesk 9 (with php support installed)

Im hoping someone more clued up than myself may be able to offer some help.

im planning to have numerous whitelable versions of my asp.net website and need a single wordpress blog to show across each of these sites to represent the blog area on the sites.

Whats the best approach to having the same wordpress blog shown on each of these whitelable domains? So when I update the blog, it is shown within the blog section of my entire range of my whitelabels.

Hope I have made my question clear.

mysite.com/sameblog
mywhitelable.com/sameblog
anotherwhitelabel.com/sameblog
yetanotherwhitelabel.com/sameblog

As you can see I want a single wordpress blog to show across all my whitelables. My whitelables are all identical apart from obviously being shown under various domains.

Similar to say how these two sites run the same blog from the same installation but they are running different domains.

http://www.phones.co.uk/blog/
http://www.mobiles2009.co.uk/blog/

See how everything is the same, except the domain.

I have installed the wordpress blog to mysite/blog and it works fine.

I gather to get a domain running the same site content as my main one I have to adjust the A-records at the external domains host to reflect my main websites ip address. I have done this, so the external whitelabel a record matches muy main sites ip.

but I cant figure out how exactly I set it up in plesk so the new whitelable website is an exact mirror of my main site like the two links above.

Any help with how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Trev

I guess if you set the additional domains as domain alliasses it should show up like your example?

Back