• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How do I update the psadump utility?

tonyolm

Basic Pleskian
Stupid question, but I haven't been able to figure this one out - how can I update the psadump utility?

We're running plesk 7.5.4 on RH 9, and the psadump utility is still for version 7.0.x. I've looked through all the available RPMs for the bu package, but it's not available to me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

PS - My plesk updater shows that the backup utilities are not installed, but the updater doesn't work correctly, so I can't upgrade this package through the updater.
 
The backup utilities are located in the /opt/ portion of the tar.gz that you download from Plesk. However, you can update the backup utilities through the Control Panel as well.. (Admin login -> Server -> Updater -> Plesk version -> Select "Backup Utilities", then "Update".
 
Back
Top