• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How Install CloudFlare For PA 3.0.2

You are able to install CloudFlare for PA over the application vault. Please be sure, to add the app over the subscription settings and afterwards please synchronize the subscriptions, so that it is available for your domains in the application vault as well and then might install it over the domain application vault.

Hi UFHH01,

add the app over the subscription settings

what do you mean? I have installed the application from vault. but when I go to settings, always ask me for poa ip, poa api, etc..

Thank you

I encountered exactly the same problem, and I never been able to set it up correctly. I contacted CloudFlare support many times, no feedback... Hope to see an answer here.

I understand now :) Thank you.

I encountered exactly the same problem, and I never been able to set it up correctly. I contacted CloudFlare support many times, no feedback... Hope to see an answer here.

Installl the App from Tools & Settings -> Application Vault
After install it, click and go to settings of app, for config::

Host API Key - you api from cloudflare partners
POA API IP - the ip of you server or and 0.0.0.0 if the same IP.
POA API Port: 8440
POA User Password: password for login on your plesk panel
POA Username: your login username on your plesk panel (root, admin, etc..)

Save settings.

Go to Domains -> yourdomain.com -> Applications
- Choose "All Alvailable Applications"
- Search for Cloudflare PA and install -> follow instruction on the app :)

I think thats it :)

Plesk version: 12.0.18 - Web Pro Edition

Last edited:
I understand now :) Thank you.

Installl the App from Tools & Settings -> Application Vault
After install it, click and go to settings of app, for config::

Host API Key - you api from cloudflare partners
POA API IP - the ip of you server or and 0.0.0.0 if the same IP.
POA API Port: 8440
POA User Password: password for login on your plesk panel
POA Username: your login username on your plesk panel (root, admin, etc..)

Save settings.

Go to Domains -> yourdomain.com -> Applications
- Choose "All Alvailable Applications"
- Search for Cloudflare PA and install -> follow instruction on the app :)

I think thats it :)

Plesk version: 12.0.18 - Web Pro Edition

Hey Kanense,

Were you able to get this to fully work? I've had the same issue and it isn't working for me with my settings below:

I've tried the following:
POA Api - my ip address and 0.0.0.0
POA api - both 8440 and 8443
POA user pass - my password for admin
POA username - admin

When I save, it accepts, when I go back to settings, it asks for the information again. Also, I had to manually upload the aps app because it doesn't appear in search for the default aps list. I then chose to "make available to customers" and it also does not appear in search for both customers and my admin account.

I am on the latest Plesk Web Pro edition. Please advise, thnx!

Hi,

CloudFlare for PA works only on PA. CloudFlare APS package for Plesk was replaced by CloudFlare ServerShield extension that provides much smoother, hassle-free experience. If you want to use CloudFlare in Plesk, we strongly recommend to use the CloudFlare Server Shield extension. Let me know if you have any questions, guys.

Back