• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how recover backup after reinstalled plesk

Pierre31770

New Pleskian
My problem is after an update of plesk, my web hostingt does not support the new version. I Can't downgrade plesk, I asked what should i do to remedy this problem. My web hosting says : reinstall everything after the following backups: You can recover data from your server using the following steps:

Installation and connection with WinSCP:
1) Download, install and run the software WinSCP,
2) Enter the Host name: username: root and password

Once the software is running, you can access the folders containing your data.

-Backup files from websites:
You will find all the information related to your sites by following the path shown below: / var / www / vhosts

-Backup database:
You will find all your databases by following the path shown below: / var / lib / mysql

Backup-mails:
You will find all the information related to your mails by following the path shown below: / var / qmail / mailnames

Backups-Plesk:
You will find all backups Plesk by following the path shown below: / var / lib / psa / dumps

I followed the instructions ... and saved all. I reinstalled on the dedicated server ubuntu and plesk. I create a domain in plesk and upload the backup data (11 GB of data)... It still does not work.

How do I configure plesk to find my backups and my website?

Thank you for reading and thank you for any additional help! (excuse me for my bad english...)

Pierre

Back