• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How Restore Manually Backup?

O

oscarlcs

I have the following problem, I am tried to restore a domain of a backup made with plesk 7.5.4 to my plesk 7.5.6 both with versions Windows 2003 Server Standar, seemingly the process of being restored carries out successfully, but when looking at the domain the files of the place web they are not, then try to decompress the files of the backup with winrar without any success, apparently Winrar doesn't extract the files or they are protected, they have recommended me to decompress the files that I need in a manual way, one doesn't eat to make it, they could help me with this problem

----------
Tengo el siguiente problema, estoy intentado restaurar un dominio de un backup hecho con plesk 7.5.4 a mi plesk 7.5.6 ambos con versiones Windows 2003 Server Standar, aparentemente el proceso de restaurar se realiza exitosamente, pero al mirar el dominio los archivos del sitio web no están, luego intente descomprimir los archivos del backup con winrar sin ningún éxito, al parecer el Winrar no extrae los archivos o estan protegidos, me han recomendado descomprimir los archivos que necesito de forma manual, no se como hacerlo, podrían ayudarme con este problema

Back