• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to activate cache for XenForo guest users with Plesk?

zonzon

New Pleskian
My instance: ubuntu18+plesk Obsidian
webhosting settings: PHP 7.4.11 run as FPM application served by nginx
Apache and Nginx setting: proxy mode: ON, Smart static files processing: OFF (since Google PageSpeed installed), Serve static files directly by nginx: OFF
Bypass cache when: OFF for all 3 boxes

What I need: activate Nginx cache for guest users (not logged) for XenForo forum.
I tried this instruction XenForo 2.x + Nginx fastcgi_cache full page guest caching but without success, I always have MISS in http header for x-cache-status.

please help.

Did you ask on the xenforo . com forum area OR the official xenforo support area? Plesk is not really responsible for xenforo, although they use the xenforo for this forum :) Try the xenforo forums, or email the xenforo support--- because support is included in your xenforo key. I know its annoying when someone does not just give the answer, but if you go through the xenforo support area on xenforo . com (the support area is different than the forums, the support area is where you sign into your account to see your key and buy stuff) - they can help

Back