• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to add module to a single page?

RocketFoot

New Pleskian
I need to add a map module to my site, but when I do, it is visible on EVERY page! I need it to only be visible on a single page. Is there any way to do this? I have the same problem with every module that I have tested.

I am using Parallels Web Presence Builder 12.0.7

I figured it out...when adding modules, there are different areas of your layout to add them to. Blue areas are site wide while green areas are page specific. Hopefully this will save someone hours of searching for an answer like I just did!

this has to be the most frustrating software i have ever used. how do you add a module to one page? i don't have different coloured screens or areas marked with "content" only. every single time I try and "drag and drop" a module it brings up my home page and wants to put it there. i have only two options "always visible" or "every page but my home page". i am desperate for any help. i have 6 pages and i can't enter any content on any of them. thank you, in advance

also, every time i make a change to anything it automatically "saves" it... does anyone know how to put it on "draft" mode or perhaps, go "back"? thanks again.

This goes into the content of the article where you want the module to appear. customposition is for this example, you will use your unique name that you typed into the position box for that module. This can be typed in the WYSIWYG Editor or you can toggle the editor to HTML mode. In the Module Manager, you can assign a Module Class Suffix to the module if you need to style it in some specific way. The brackets and the code will not show up inside the Article.

Since this is a custom position name, this Module will not appear anywhere but in that Article containing the line . You do not have to be concerned with the Menu Assignment tab page assignments.
Best AWS Training in Bangalore | AWS Training Institute in Bangalore

this has to be the most frustrating software i have ever used. how do you add a module to one page? i don't have different coloured screens or areas marked with "content" only. every single time I try and "drag and drop" a module it brings up my home page and wants to put it there. i have only two options "always visible" or "every page but my home page". i am desperate for any help. i have 6 pages and i can't enter any content on any of them. thank you, in advance

Agreed. Absolutely frustrating. How does one enter content for just a single page? No matter what I do, it ends up on all pages. I can make things stay off the home page, but that's it. It seems completely ridiculous.

I was able to solve the problem by delimiting the menu. On the commercial pages of the site I have a separate module, on the blog pages another,
you can see an example here. This option suits me perfectly.

Last edited:
Back