1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to add same e-mail for contact information in all my clients!

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by zartrix, Feb 8, 2013.

1. zartrix

zartrix New Pleskian

73%
    Hi there!

I need to know how to add with comand line or an automatic process the same e-mail address in contact information of all my plesk clients. And then i all my domains clients the same work.

The thing i want to do is change all my clients contact e-mails and all my contacts domain information for an especific e-mail of my own. I don´t want that plesk send automatic e-mails for them, i want that all the notifications arrives to an especific e-mails account of mine.

Thanks in advance.
    Rodrigo

2. zartrix

zartrix New Pleskian

73%
    I resolved this already because i migrate the server to a new one and the tech guys execute a modification in plesk database.

3. morrison723

morrison723 New Pleskian

Good work Zartrix. But actually, i did't get the idea how to do it..