• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to change LetsEncrypt email address for all accounts

mr-wolf

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
My clients are getting mail from the LetsEncrypt bot which they consider spam.
I would like to change all accounts on my server to an address of ours.

Where is it stored?

Hi @UFHH01,

Thanks for replying, but I think you misunderstood what I need.
I know how to change that address using the Plesk interface, but I don't want to go through all those accounts to check and correct them.
I just want them to all point at an address of mine with 1 command (a mysql command, presumably)

@UFHH01
If I change the email-address in Plesk it will be changed in their database, doesn't it?
Or would I also need some command to provision all the domains for which I changed the mail-address?

Last edited:
Hey,

since this thread was created almost a year ago, I took the opportunity and submitted a Feature Suggestion for the Extension:
Let's Encrypt Email Address settings

Basically I suggested adding a default email to use with an override setting to always use this address, which would at least allow 1 common address for all domains.
But I think if this gets implemented, adding a mass action to update existing domain's LE contact email address shouldn't be too hard...

Please vote if you need this functionality, too!

Back