• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to configure a new webmail in Plesk?

It worked!
But I'm having trouble with certificates. Because "webmail.domain.com" is a reserved subdomain I can not generate new certificates in Plesk. I believe that due to IP change the certificates were invalid. Any idea how I can recreate them?

Set the cert for the IP - just go into Tools and Settings, Select IP Addresses, and then click the IP from the list. You'll then see a dropdown list for SSL/TLS certificate. You should be able to set the previous cert.

TFK9iWX.png

I believe this will help in solving my problem ...
I noticed that the SSL certificate is being pulled from "email.velocity.host" when in fact it should be pulled from "webmail.domain.com".

Do you give me any suggestions to solve this?

You're going to have an issue there as well if you're trying to get webmail to load via SSL. Since you're now pointing the webmail A record to a specific IP, there's only one SSL cert associated with the IP. There's not an actual "server config" of sort to apply a separate SSL cert.

Back