• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to configure a new webmail in Plesk?

Hello,

I did some testing and found the right configuration!
I simply should not select any email client! Put the option "none". This will make the redirect work properly.
Thank you very much for your time, you were incredible!

Hello,

It just stopped working !!!
I do not know exactly what happened.
I removed the roundcube too, since it is no longer needed.

-rw------- 1 root apache 188 Feb 20 10:24 nt4gbi.com_webmail.conf

I can not share all of my client's sites here, but everyone is following the same format.

I opened this file and it is simply empty!
I opened this file previously only to check if everything was copied correctly and before it was ... not now! (I.e.

fa2b7ca4-aace-49b4-baad-494a07b4751a
ijvkG53.png

Don't think selecting NONE was the right option. It looks like it wiped it out. (Webmail is not enabled on domain message on the last line).

Hello,

To take the test I simply selected the "Yahoo" option in the nt4gbi.com domain. And when I run the command ls -l /etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/webmails I just do not know any more configuration files!
I'm really confused about what's going on.

Hello,
I installed the roundcube and did the test, it worked perfectly. In case I still have to leave the "roundcube" option enabled.
But I have several clients and I can not do this manually for each one of them. How can I make the current customers and futures have the "roundcube" option selected automatically?

What's it defaulting to currently?

You could always give your RainLoop install a dedicated IP, and then modify the DNS template to point webmail.domain.com directly to that IP. The dropdown selector would then be irrelevant.

You can set it as the default site for the IP and then enter it directly into the webmail DNS record. Will make that webmail selector dropdown irrelevant.

Once it is setup where it's the default site for an IP, you can modify the DNS records for the existing domains and point the existing A records for webmail to the IP, as well as modify the DNS template which is used when new accounts are created.

DNS Template

Back