• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to connect MsSql db to Managment studio?

Ladware

New Pleskian
I have created a MsSql db but I can't connect with my Managment Studio with point to connection xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\MSSQLSERVER2017.
Also there is no default application inside Plesk panel?
How can manage my db otherwise?

Hi,
I don't have any kind of error, it just doesn't connect.
Yes I have read the instructions on the page you give me and myLittleAdmin is missing and the connection with 123.123.123.123\MSSQLSERVER2017 does not work when I try from my pc's managment studio.

Please login to Plesk as Plesk admin.

Ok stop everyone, I'm a new customer, I activated the domain last week, I received instructions to log in only this way. that's all, which admin are you talking about? it's just me, and I only have this user and I must already be admin... did I miss something?

Ok stop everyone, I'm a new customer, I activated the domain last week, I received instructions to log in only this way. that's all, which admin are you talking about? it's just me, and I only have this user and I must already be admin... did I miss something?
You are a domain user or subscriber in Plesk terminology. You have access only to your domain and its settings. Plesk administrator (admin account) has access to all Plesk server settings and all domains and subscriptions.
So, for support, you have to contact your Plesk server administrator.

You are a domain user or subscriber in Plesk terminology. You have access only to your domain and its settings. Plesk administrator (admin account) has access to all Plesk server settings and all domains and subscriptions.
So, for support, you have to contact your Plesk server administrator.
I'm confused but i'll try to contact valuehosted.com
Thanks

Back