• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to convert customer to reseller?

K

kevork

Greetings,

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Control Panel, 10.0.1, Linux, Cento 5, 64bits

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Can not convert customer to reseller, no option found.

ACTUAL RESULT
No result.

EXPECTED RESULT
Get a reseller from an existin customer.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
---

Thank you,
Jorge.

Basically the procedure of completing the transition from former versions of Plesk to Plesk 10 is described in details in this user guide:

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=66173.htm

As soon as all customers and subscriptions are transitioned, the transition assistant disappears from the Plesk.
As far as I understood transition assistant is not shown anymore in your Plesk, which means that transition is completed. To further manage your subscriptions and accounts refer to the Administrator's Guide, chapter Serving Your Customers and Employing Resellers.

Igor,
There is no way to convert (upgrade) a customer to reseller on the panel.
Besides, I can not find any referral in the documentation.
Would you please help me (us)?
Thank you,
Jorge.

I think what Igor's trying to say is that once you choose your initial transition path the first time you log into Plesk 10, there's no way to revert, or change a customer to a reseller (or vice versa).

Hello,

In the previous version you could upgrade a client to reseller.
I think there might be a way to upgrade a customer to reseller in this one also.
I have a customer that wants to be reseller now, what is it assumed to answer him?.

Thanks,
Jorge.

Back