• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to create a domain in D:

J

JORGEMAL

I just started to use Plesk Panel and I see that, when I create a web site, it is set in the C: drive. My server has 2 drives, C: and D: and I want to take advantage of both. Is there a way to instruct Plesk to use a drive other than C:?

I review the Domain Templates option but I cannot find a place to tell Plesk to create a domain in my D: drive.

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado

Just use Plesk reconfigurator for changing vhosts location.

Just use Plesk reconfigurator for changing vhosts location.

Does this mean that it is only possible to have Plesk create domains in one drive?
What if I want to create a few domains in C: and, over time, continue creating them in drive D: so at the end I have domains in both drives?

My intention is to create domains in drive C: firstly and monitor disk space; then when 50% of such a drive is left, I want to start creating them in drive D:.
I wonder if this can be done with Plesk Panel.

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado

It is impossible to store vhosts data on different disks from Plesk point of view. Vhosts data should be in one location.

Back