• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to create an extension for api use?

Guervyl

New Pleskian
Hi, I want to be able to create and delete files inside of any user websites. My application will be available outside of Plesk. I took a look at the XML Api but, I can't find any api that allows me to manage the files. But, the extension API does have a Filemanager class that allow to manage the files inside of my users account. But, I can't create an extension because the users does not have to login to Plesk to manage the files.

Is it possible to create an extension and make it available through an access point like https://myserver/myapp?

Well, the problem is not solved yet.

To be able to manage the user's hosting files I created an extension then use the class pm_FileManager.

Now my problem is the extension is only accessible when the user is logged in using the Plesk login form and/or the Plesk session. I want to call the extension from code like an API. I don't know how to make my extension available via the XML-API to call it like this: " Calling Extensions Operaions." or to authenticate to the plesk extension by sending the secret_key or the user' s password to the HTTP header.

Back