• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to delete site that is not published and start again?

W

Wendy Anne

I have found out through this forum that banners cannot be removed once uploaded and I want to replace the banner I uploaded as I have been unable to add any additional banners (only one was able to be uploaded) so i would like to delete the whole site and start again - is this possible? thanks in anticipation

First of all make sure that you use suitable format for banner upload. If template supports banner upload feature you should be able to upload banners.
It is not possible to remove uploaded banners through Sitebuilder interface. It can be done only directly on the server in site's directory.
Site can be easily removed from your control panel (administrator, resellers or site owner). Just select the site and remove it. For more information how to do that, please refer to appropriate guide on Parallels web site:

http://www.parallels.com/en/products/sitebuilder/docs

Back