• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to disable Dark Mode in Plesk

Mexx

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi,

for us the Dark Mode settings with cookies does not work. Every time after we switch to light mode the dark mode coming back. How we can disable this dark/ligh mode? We don't need it.

Thanks

If for some reason dark mode persists, you could manually delete the cookie named theme from your browser (use the developer console). Then log out of Plesk to end you login session and log back in again. Although I suspect logging out and back in again might solve the issue too.

Hi Kaspar,

for me this doesn't work. Tried several times but after 4-5 clicks turn to dark mode again.

Thanks

Hi,
like you described with developer tools.

I have a screencast video. Send to you privat

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-16 um 15.54.12.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-16 um 15.54.12.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi again,

UPDATE: I have tried now with Safari & Firefox and there is no problem. Looks like it's a Chrome problem.

Any other with same issue?

In Plesk 18.0.56, published October 10th, an update on the Dark Mode setting was implemented: The selected Dark Mode is now preserved and no longer expires together with a browser session. (PPPM-14151)

Back