• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to display SSL certificates expiration dates

Sergio Manzi

Regular Pleskian
Hello!

I'm in the middle of my first round of Let's Encrypt certificates renewal (automatic) and apparently everything is going OK, but I just noticed the lack of some important information (or maybe I haven't noticed where to look!):

Is there a way in Plesk Panel to display certificates expiration dates?

I don't see that information nor in the "Let's Encrypt" module, nor in the domains "SSL/TSL Certificates" page and I think this is strange as other information (such as key length and organization name and addresses) are contemplated, but apparently not the expiration date, which I think is a very (the most?) important bit of information...

I know how to check certificates expiration dates using my browser, but I really expected this information to be directly available in Plesk panel...

In my dreams it would be perfect to have this information also displayed in a tabular form, for all hosted domains, perhaps in "/modules/letsencrypt/"

Many thanks to whomever can clarify this...

Thanks @Brujo

I just tried installing "Advisor" in Plesk 17.8 on my test VPS, and indeed (under a deep layer of up-selling and other things I adamantly call "spam") that information is available but in a different format from the one you showed: just a "Vaild to:" field".

There are anyway zero chances I'm going to install another layer of spam and marketing <put_your_favorite_four_letters_word_here> on my production VPS: that's basic information that the Plask panel must provide!

P.S.: Yup! just saw you updated your post with the 17.8 screenshot too! :)

Last edited:
Back