• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to fix Wordpress toolkit database table prefix

SylvioB

New Pleskian
Hello
Using latest version of Onyx I still have the problem that if I specify a custom table prefix while installing a wordpress instance it add wp_ at the end.
I have readed Resolved - database prefix weirdness
and also Prefix specified for tables is not used for creating tables in wordpress database
But just don't know about "There should not be any technical problems to remove adding 'wp_' from Wordpress configuration script." which configuration script file I have to modify to find this value.
Could you give me this missing information ?
Will it be fixed in a future MU ?

Regards

I installed the app with a "custom" install from the panel and there I defined a prefix in the relative field. Then I checked the DB tables and see that they are prefixed with PREFIXwp_.
I except the custom install field of the panel to the same then the --prefix parameter of the command line, isn't it ?

I guess the happening wp_ comes from this line : $db_modify_hash['@@DB_MAIN_PREFIX@@'].='wp_'; but I don't know which file has this line and if there is a permanent way to override this option.

I checked with the CLI aps install. It's the same the script append wp_ to the prefix that we define.

Back