• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to get rid of IP-addresses from Docker networks

Sören Busch

New Pleskian
In the "tools/ip address" section we have a number of ip addresses that belong to docker networks (see attached screenshot)

Since docker-compose will recreate these networks on every restart all of these will go invalid after a while. At this point i cannot update any webserver settings, because nginx will have trouble getting configured with an ip address that does not exist anymore. When that happens i need to

1. Re-Scan all IPs (which takes about 5 minutes)
  2. Remove all invalid addresses
  3. Recreate all config files
I dont want plesk to handle any of these (except the eth0 one) but i cannot remove them before they go invalid because "IP-Address XXX cannot be removed because it is the primary address of a network interface"

I once deleted them successfully from the psa database manually but after a while they would just reappear and everything was the same as before

Is there any way to get this to stop?

Sorry if any stated message is not 100% accurate, as I use a german installation and cannot change the language

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 14.51.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 14.51.47.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
Back