• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to get rid of IP-addresses from Docker networks

Sören Busch

New Pleskian
In the "tools/ip address" section we have a number of ip addresses that belong to docker networks (see attached screenshot)

Since docker-compose will recreate these networks on every restart all of these will go invalid after a while. At this point i cannot update any webserver settings, because nginx will have trouble getting configured with an ip address that does not exist anymore. When that happens i need to

1. Re-Scan all IPs (which takes about 5 minutes)
  2. Remove all invalid addresses
  3. Recreate all config files
I dont want plesk to handle any of these (except the eth0 one) but i cannot remove them before they go invalid because "IP-Address XXX cannot be removed because it is the primary address of a network interface"

I once deleted them successfully from the psa database manually but after a while they would just reappear and everything was the same as before

Is there any way to get this to stop?

Sorry if any stated message is not 100% accurate, as I use a german installation and cannot change the language

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 14.51.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 14.51.47.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
Back