• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to host only subdomain (〇〇.example.com) Pls advise

Kevin123

New Pleskian
RE: Add Plan Subdomain hosting (exm. my host url example.com)
I want customer to host sub subdomain that my host url such as 〇〇.exampale.com.
and set subdomaim 1st step. also subdomain become as user name for logging in panel.

If somebody knows pls advise.

Thanks

You can setup a subdomain like a "real" domain and create a different subscription that way for each subdomain.

Consider the following: if your domain is "example.com" and you'd like to setup "one.example.com", then add that as your domain when you create a subscription. This will allow you do specify your desired user name. Create a new subscription for "two.example.com" with a new user. Rinse and repeat.

This is a nice alternative to setting up "example.com" and then creating subdomains in the same subscription. I like to keep mine isolated by using the above method.

Dear Jay

Very thanks your reply and kindness.
I see, It is not so difficult to do so and I will try it from now on.

It is first time to use Plesk panel and kind of confusing. so yout advise is so felpful.

I am so appreciated.

Thanks and best regars

Hi,

please note though that adding "Subdomains" as normal Domains will reduce the Domainlimit you have licensed by 1 for each Subdomain.

If you only add the Domain and then add Subdomains towards this Domain, only one license will be used and you can create as many Subdomains for this Domain as you wish.

Regards,
Kristian

Back