1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to increase the email size?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by vanja, Nov 6, 2005.

1. vanja

vanja Guest

I am new to this so please excuse a silly question. I was told that Plesk allows me to adjust the size of the email that can be sent but I can't see anywhere in the Mail control panel that option. There is a mailbox size which is unlimited as default (fine by me). Is there a default email size that Plesk sends? I want to be able to send big emails, 20Mb and I need to make sure Plesk will let me do that. If it's possible, where do I adjust that? Please can anyone help?

I sent a test message to someone with 12Mb message and got the following error back (Message size exceeds fixed maximium message size).

Thanks!

2. jbuts

jbuts Guest

You can set the email size via CP -> server -> mail page.