• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to install n8n?

arturoeq

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,
I have a VPS with a generic domain and would like to install n8n on a subdomain of a domain added as a service. This is possible?
If so, would you be so kind as to explain to me what the procedure is.

Hi arturoeq,

You should be able to by first creating a subdomain (go to the domains tab in Plesk and click "Add Subdomain"). Once the sub domain is created just follow through the setup steps to get it installed.

*edited part*

Now looking through the docs a bit, since this isn't running as PHP or anything but instead with docker or NPM there might be a bit more complex. It's possible to do it through Plesk but I never figured out how it works, just know you still need to create the sub domain first (unless you're creating a different server elsewhere in which case you just need to create an A record in the DNS to point to the IP of the other server)

Hi arturoeq,

You should be able to by first creating a subdomain (go to the domains tab in Plesk and click "Add Subdomain"). Once the sub domain is created just follow through the setup steps to get it installed.

*edited part*

Now looking through the docs a bit, since this isn't running as PHP or anything but instead with docker or NPM there might be a bit more complex. It's possible to do it through Plesk but I never figured out how it works, just know you still need to create the sub domain first (unless you're creating a different server elsewhere in which case you just need to create an A record in the DNS to point to the IP of the other server)
Yes, maybe Docker it's the solution, but i don't know how to configure it exactly.

Back