• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to install / use a composer.json file

Mann87

New Pleskian
Hi, I want to use different plugins for examplte this PayPal SDK there is an composer.json file in the directory. I have downloaded the full project and put it on my hosting directory in myplugins/paypal/. So I have now also the composer.json file in it.

Next step the API says I should include "require __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php';" per PHP. But I think I only get the vendor folder if I install the composer.json or not?

But how I can do that in Plesk Obsidian?

In the past with Plesk Onyx it was very simple...

There it was this way: Link
Using the UI for Managing PHP Project Dependencies with Composer
To find all applications that have composer.json, so that you can manage dependencies, click Scan in Websites & Domains > Applications. The applications will appear in the list in the Applications section. The commands described below are available only for applications with the composer.json file.

Installing Dependencies
To install all modules necessary for your project, in Websites & Domains > Applications > Manage My Applications > click the application name in the list > Install Dependencies.

But in Plesk Obsidian this doesn't work anymore.

Back