• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to keep updating 11.x? i only have option to upgrade to 12

Sven L.

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

when I log into my plesk panel 11.5.30#47 i am greeted with an update message that i 12.0.18 is available.

the thing is, this message is where i usually get the 11.x updates as i have it set to "manuall install updates"

so, the question is... how can i keep installing future 11.x patches, when it's telling me to upgrade to 12.x all the time?

S.

Try to use --all-versions option for autoinstaller.

Try to use --all-versions option for autoinstaller.

i never used the command line installer for updates/microupdates

in the panel options i changed it from "general updates" to "final release candidate" and the 12.x update message is gone.

but i really hope that i keep getting 11.x updates/microupdates displayed there even once the 12.x final release is out.

Hi,

I have auto updating turned off via the Plesk Panel. When a micro update is released, go to update and upgrades section in panel. Once loaded, click update components. This applies the micro update, keeping the base version the same.

_Zigge

Back