• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to limit access to a few ip address to access port 8443 on plesk firewall

R

Ropate

How can I allow only one ip or a list of ip addresses to access port 8443.

I need to limit access this port to few ip addresses and not everyone

What about Home>Tools & Settings>IP access restriction management ?

Hi Ropate,

Currently Plesk for Windows has a basic support for Windows built-in firewall. Thus, you can't specify IPs in a rule using Plesk UI.

I would suggest to fill a feature request form - I will pass it to Plesk development team.

You can find the request form here:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=106113

Please fill it carefully and post it here, in this thread. Then I will handover it to Plesk devs.
Thanks!

Yes they should have a way from the panel to lock to ip/question as well as passwords but if you have access to the windows firewall find plesk open it add your/the ip's you want access to it.

you can do the same using windows firewall with rules. A good system administrator can help you to create inbound rule so that port 8443 can be accessed using certain ports.

Can anyone help me here I did same thing as mentioned above that is after going to Home>Tools & Settings>IP access restriction management ? i changed the IP restriction but now I can't login anymore to my c panel i am getting error as

Error: Access for administrator from address '117.218.151.157' is restricted in accordance with IP Access restriction policy currently applied. is there any way where in i can change this settings using ssh key or something

Back