• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to limit access to a few ip address to access port 8443 on plesk firewall

R

Ropate

How can I allow only one ip or a list of ip addresses to access port 8443.

I need to limit access this port to few ip addresses and not everyone

What about Home>Tools & Settings>IP access restriction management ?

Hi Ropate,

Currently Plesk for Windows has a basic support for Windows built-in firewall. Thus, you can't specify IPs in a rule using Plesk UI.

I would suggest to fill a feature request form - I will pass it to Plesk development team.

You can find the request form here:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=106113

Please fill it carefully and post it here, in this thread. Then I will handover it to Plesk devs.
Thanks!

Yes they should have a way from the panel to lock to ip/question as well as passwords but if you have access to the windows firewall find plesk open it add your/the ip's you want access to it.

you can do the same using windows firewall with rules. A good system administrator can help you to create inbound rule so that port 8443 can be accessed using certain ports.

Can anyone help me here I did same thing as mentioned above that is after going to Home>Tools & Settings>IP access restriction management ? i changed the IP restriction but now I can't login anymore to my c panel i am getting error as

Error: Access for administrator from address '117.218.151.157' is restricted in accordance with IP Access restriction policy currently applied. is there any way where in i can change this settings using ssh key or something

Back