• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to manage the permission of file manager

tong c

Basic Pleskian
If I add a new domain or add-on domain, I want to change the permission in the file manager, but it is unchangeable. So I log into the server and edit the site permission, add "a plesk domain user" ,sometimes add a " plesk IIS user". Then the permission of file manager can be modified. I frequently meet this boring problem, which plague me for a couple of months. I think over this for a couple of days,then I edit the vhosts(C:\inetpub\vhosts) permission, I add a" plesk panel user" and some other user. They,however, don't work. So I desire to wonder who can give a solution to fix it a time, which all sites permission can be changed. I am unwilling to log into the server and edit the site permission and add" a plesk domain user" every time, which is a dramatic energetic-consuming and time-consuming work. You know it!!!

Back