1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to manage the permission of file manager

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by tong c, Jul 17, 2012.

1. tong c

tong c Basic Pleskian

85%
    If I add a new domain or add-on domain, I want to change the permission in the file manager, but it is unchangeable. So I log into the server and edit the site permission, add "a plesk domain user" ,sometimes add a " plesk IIS user". Then the permission of file manager can be modified. I frequently meet this boring problem, which plague me for a couple of months. I think over this for a couple of days,then I edit the vhosts(C:\inetpub\vhosts) permission, I add a" plesk panel user" and some other user. They,however, don't work. So I desire to wonder who can give a solution to fix it a time, which all sites permission can be changed. I am unwilling to log into the server and edit the site permission and add" a plesk domain user" every time, which is a dramatic energetic-consuming and time-consuming work. You know it!!!

2. tong c

tong c Basic Pleskian

85%
    could you give me some advises?

3. tong c

tong c Basic Pleskian

85%
    I dig it again

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012