1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to migrate or set up multiple email accounts from cPanel to Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Netcontac, May 6, 2010.

1. Netcontac

Netcontac Basic Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

Do you know a way to create multiple email accounts in one single movement?

cPanel allows you to create a file with the name, password and quota of many accounts, that way you do not have to set up each one by one.

i want to know how to make the same with Plesk because I am migrating 1500 with multiple alias.

2. TEN

TEN Guest

The question is still open at http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=103039#7 but should hopefully inspire an "official" reply (and product improvement) soon...

Presumably a simple CSV-to-database upload would do (similarly to be introduced for spam handling and subdomain setup) that really ought to become available through the web interface.