• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved How to modify "scheduled maintenance" template on Plesk

daanse

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
i am using Plesk Onyx 17.5.x and would like to ask, where i find the Template Files like the on in attachement.
Moreover is this possible to modify for each Customer (if the customer wants to) ?
Cause in the errordocs of Customer, theres the "old ugly white" Page.

maintanance2.jpg

Thank you for help.

I have that activ, i also have it active within Customer Area in the Hosting Settings.
What am i missing? do i really have to insert those docs in the additional directive?

I am using apache+nginx on Server. I added this config into Additional directives for HTTP:

ErrorDocument 500 /var/www/vhosts/site.com/error_docs/error503.html

And this into Additional nginx directives

error_page 500 /error503.html;
error_page 501 /error503.html;
error_page 502 /error503.html;
error_page 503 /error503.html;
location = /error503.html {root /var/www/vhosts/site.com/error_docs;}

But those directives are not working. I get 500 error page:

This page isn’t working
site.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

What I'am doing wrong?

Last edited:
Back