• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to monitor NGINX stats with Zabbix on Plesk?

dengolius

New Pleskian
Last edited:
It is 3:30am for me and still have to go to sleep...
The answer to you question is quite easy, it's this:

cat /etc/nginx/conf.d/ww010_zabbix.conf
Code:
server {
    listen localhost:61709;

location / {
        stub_status on;
        access_log off;
        allow 127.0.0.1;
        deny all;
    }
}

I prefer to have it listening only on localhost as it's only needed there.

But putting it through some tests I noticed some flaws
The userparameters for most are incorrect (maybe they were correct 5 years ago). The first one is correct.
Not that difficult to sort out, but will do that tomorrow.

I see no need to pass the address and portnumber, just have it fixed in the zabbix_agentd.conf

The "double-dollar" is incorrect. It would mean the 2nd parameter and you want its literal value there. Also rewrote the cryptic awk (may well have been correct beside the double dollar)

Code:
# NginX Keys
UserParameter=nginx.active,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | awk '/^Active/ {print $NF}'
UserParameter=nginx.reading,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | awk '/^Reading/ {print $2}'
UserParameter=nginx.writing,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | awk '/^Reading/ {print $4}'
UserParameter=nginx.waiting,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | awk '/^Reading/ {print $6}'
UserParameter=nginx.accepted,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | grep -A1 '^server' | tail -n1 | awk '{print $1}'
UserParameter=nginx.handled,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | grep -A1 '^server' | tail -n1 | awk '{print $2}'
UserParameter=nginx.requests,wget -O- -q localhost:61709 | grep -A1 '^server' | tail -n1 | awk '{print $3}'

I have an XML as well and it's working...
Having more trouble uploading it than creating it...
Do that tomorrow

Last edited:
Back